Last updated on July 1, 2021
We appreciate your concern
Keeping customer data safe and secure is a huge responsibility and a top priority. We work hard to protect our customers from the latest threats. Your input and feedback on our security is always appreciated.
Reporting security problems
Report security vulnerabilities or issues to us by email. We’ll review your report and get back to you as soon as we can. And know that we will be infinitely grateful.
Here are some elements to help you include details in your report:
- A one-sentence description of the vulnerability.
- What is the problem that creates the vulnerability?
- What are the attacks that target this vulnerability?
- What are the technical impacts of this vulnerability?
- Talk about the factors that make this vulnerability likely or unlikely to actually happen.
- Discuss the technical impact of a successful exploit of this vulnerability.
- Consider the likely business impacts of a successful attack.
Tracking and disclosing security issues
We are a small team, but we do our utmost best to keep up with the state-of-the-art in web security. Have you discovered a web security flaw that might impact our products? Please let us know. If you submit a report, here’s what will happen:
- We’ll acknowledge your report.
- We’ll triage your report.
- We’ll investigate the issue and determine how it impacts our products. We won’t disclose issues until they’ve been fully investigated and patched, but we’ll work with you to ensure we fully understand severity and impact.
- Once the issue is resolved, we’ll post a security update along with thanks and credit for the discovery.
Thanks for working with us
We respect the time and talent that drives new discoveries in web security technology. The following researchers and companies have gone out of their way to work with us to find, fix, and disclose security flaws safely: